Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Traveling in Your Imagination" and others... Spine Poetry



My first idea, it's kind of up to interpretation but my idea was getting carried away in your daydreams. The titles were all kind of fictional (well most of them) places and I started imagining what all these places would look like, just as the main character does.  She (because I imagine it to be a gir) tries to experience all these things in real life, trying to get out her shell.  To quote one of my favorite songs (and to sound pretentious whoops) "I tried living in the real world instead of a shell, but I was bored before I even began" and so they never came home.


Recycling a few books here and there but;

For fun;



2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Isabelle I love your poems. I also like your last one. Hahaha! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Have you read "Isabelle"?

    ReplyDelete